The Contract consisted of the construction of a new Distribution Depot on a green field site comprising the following:
• Main Building with insulated chill store and 2 storey attached office accommodation.
• 3 bay Vehicle Maintenance Building with 2 storey amenity block.
• 4 bay Jet Wash Canopy
• Drive Through Vehicle Wash
• Vehicle Re-Fuelling Island
• Tarmac Circulation Roads
• Concrete Hardstanding and Lorry Parking
• Tarmac Car Parking
• Associated drainage, underground ducts, fencing and landscaping
Austin and Hobbs carried out complete tendering process including meeting in Scotland to carry out Cost Value Engineering to save costs. Some pre-start procurement